If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera. ~Lewis Hine

Thursday, May 27, 2010

May 22 Weekend Photos: Playground Fun

I spent a few days with Liz and Wes last weekend, which was awesome.

We went to the playground, where Liz had fun on the slide.


Oh yeah, he did, too.


Wes promptly ditched us to go after a little boy and his dog, and then attempted to break into the tennis courts.



Playground #2.




Climbing up the "big kid" slide, which was equipped with speed bumps. Seriously, you caught air going down that thing. Not that I went down it.


4 comments:

  1. Oh, he's getting so big!

    I love the saturated color in the last two. His rosy cheeks really pop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you got a picture of that little boy spinning those two little girls on the tire swing. they were so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh! also, totally love how to got the "tennis courts are for ADULT residents only" sign in that shot :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too bad I missed the picture when there were like 8 of them on that tire swing, squealing with delight. That was pretty cool. :)

    ReplyDelete