If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera. ~Lewis Hine

Friday, December 14, 2012

Zoey

Almost every photo I've shot in the last 2 months was for a paid photo shoot, so I couldn't share them here, but at last I broke out my camera on a regular old day.


I took Zoey to a farm park nearby to get some surprise photos of her as part of her parents' Christmas gift. The part of the park we went to was not exactly kid friendly -- small, steep paths through the woods, lots of rocks to maneuver around -- we both came back covered in mud. It was awesome. :)

Looks comfy, right?




Back in the car for location #2.




Day #2. You can see I put a lot of effort into her hair. Not.











4 comments:

  1. First of all - carseat shot - AMAZING!

    I love that you made her hair defy gravity again on day #2. Honestly I have never known a baby to make it to 6 months or so and still have hair that is uncontrollable like hers was. She should have gotten a patent on that :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her hair is still like that in the morning. It's pretty entertaining. :)

      Delete
  2. I find myself envying her pink shoes and stripey tights.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. And I don't even like pink! But you don't own pink Converse already?

      Delete