If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera. ~Lewis Hine

Friday, October 8, 2010

October 2 Weekend Photos: NYC

Last week I took my friend to NYC to see Anthony Rapp's show, which is part of the New York Musical Theatre Festival this year. It was amazing.


We also walked around the city quite a bit, and since it was her first time in New York, it ended up being a very, um, touristy trip (i.e. we stopped in every novelty store we passed). I think we spent 40 minutes in the M&M store alone. And no, there is not 40 minutes' worth of stuff to look at in there, in case you were wondering.










Lego store.


Inside St. Patrick's Church.



2 comments:

  1. 40 minutes in the M&M store? You are a really good friend. Was Anthony's show the same one we saw in Pittsburgh?

    Love the stacks of guitars and the St. Paul's aisle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, it was Without You. Although Anthony said he did a lot of modifications/cuts a couple weeks before NYMF kicked off, so I'm interested to know what was different, if it's possible to figure it out. We'll have to talk. :)

    ReplyDelete