If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera. ~Lewis Hine

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

October 23 Weekend Photos: Virginia

Last weekend Jen, Al, and Julia were heading to Virginia, so I tagged along. We had a great time visiting, and even got to see Jackie's house -- about 5 days before she had to move out of it!

My backseat buddy.



Josh and Jamie came for dinner on Saturday. The boys did a lot of wrestling. :)



Gracie did not.






On the ride home we stopped for a bit at a Farm Market.





2 comments:

  1. Kris, these are just lovely. You really captured Mikey's personality in that one on the steps. And I love the second one of Jules.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mikey was a photographer's dream. Drew treated the camera like it was a piece of broccoli.

    ReplyDelete