If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera. ~Lewis Hine

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

October 9 Weekend Photos: Princeton

About a week ago my cousin had a two-day conference in Princeton, so I went along to play babysitter to her 3-month-old, Jack.



The hotel/conference center is seated on several acres of picturesque land, so one afternoon I took him for a walk around the grounds.




Jack could barely contain his excitement.


He perked up once he saw his toys again. :)


3 comments:

  1. These are lovely. I need to go to Princeton in the fall, apparently.

    Jack is so darling. I think he looks like Aaron. But I always think all the Mehall babies look like Aaron. I would like to get in line now to hold him at Thanksgiving. Jack, not Aaron.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This campus was really pretty, but some people went to downtown Princeton and said it was nothing special. Apparently not leaving the hotel has its advantages.

    I think he looks like Aaron, too, but I have one picture where he looks almost exactly like Jason.

    And I now have a mental picture of you holding Aaron. It's pretty hysterical, really.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristen spent so much one on one time with Jack that she deserves last place in the baby-hogging line up. Or maybe first since she was his "nanny". Ali, don't you live close enough to drop in and hold the little one unencumbered by competition for the chubby baby? btw nice shots Kristen.

    ReplyDelete